Elutriation. Washing. One system.
Optimize your cells for downstream success with Korus™
The Korus™ system uses a gentle elutriation process, also known as counterflow centrifugation, to give you a cleaner cell population to begin your cell therapy production processes such as CAR-T, dendritic cell, tumor-infiltrated lymphocytes (TIL), or IPSC-derived therapy. The Korus™ is designed to provide you with the flexibility to fine-tune your elutriation or cell wash protocol according to your unique process requirements so that you can optimize it for downstream success and devise high-quality therapies cost-effectively.
The Korus™ system’s elutriation application:
- The gentle counterflow centrifugation prepares your starting material to optimize downstream performance
- Results in greater cell selection recovery and growth*
- Selects the target cells you need while removing the cells and contaminants you don’t need
- Provides a stronger intermediary product for downstream processing*
*When compared to samples prepared through CS5+ washing. Full study available here.
The Korus™ system consists of a benchtop instrument (closed system), a single-use set, and software that supports elutriation and washing protocols.
Higher cell purity, selection recovery and growth
purer lymphocyte population*
improvement in T cell recovery after selection*
more T cells during expansion*
more efficient at depleting platelets*
more efficient at depleting RBCs*
improvement in manufacturing yield*
Flexibility to configure your own protocol
Configure Korus™ standard elutriation and wash protocols to fit your needs during process development, then lock it down for GMP.
Optimize downstream performance in a process development lab by customizing:
- Centrifuge speed
- Counterflow rate
- Counterflow ramp rate
- Elutriation volume
- Harvest volume
The Korus™ counterflow centrifugation system has been designed for ease-of-use:
- Easy to install, functionally closed, sterile single-use set
- Intuitive screen interface that walks operators through protocols step-by-step
- One core technology to meet industry standards, from process development to commercial manufacture