IVD industry executives, Kfir Oved, PhD, Co-Founder of MeMed, and Paul Gargan, PhD, Co-Founder of Prominex, share their personal experiences and insights for succeeding in the Point of Care (POC) Diagnostics market. Invetech’s Christian Valcke, Global Director, Engineering, moderated the discussion.
During the webinar, Kfir and Paul discussed:
- Key product features required for success in Point of Care
- Lessons learned from usability studies
- Designing an intuitive product experience
- Data and connectivity, and creating value with data
- Profitability and total cost of ownership
- Design for cost and manufacturability
For a deeper dive into these topics, be sure to download our Design Guide for creating a differentiated platform. It’s loaded with actionable insights on many of the themes discussed by the panelists, including delivering a great user experience and minimizing total cost of ownership for your POC product.