Measures at Invetech
During this unprecedented time, our top priority is the safety of our staff, clients and stakeholders. To help limit the spread of the Coronavirus, we have put proactive measures in place while keeping our business operating. We want you to know we are here to support you and are closely monitoring the situation as it develops.
At this time, through a combination of employees working from home, and limited on-site activities with appropriate safety measures, we are operating despite the spread of COVID-19. We are complying with all local regulations and orders, and continue monitoring and following the US CDC, WHO COVID-19 and the Australian Government Coronavirus pandemic crisis guidelines and health department recommendations and precautions to keep our workplaces and team members safe.
Critical project work continues onsite
Given the critical nature of many of our services, and in accordance with the applicable regulations and guidance issued, we have a responsibility to continue certain critical daily operations onsite in our facilities. Following a review of the categories of work which are deemed critical to maintain the medical supply chain and considered “essential” and therefore exempt from the various orders, certain onsite activities at our sites in San Diego, CA, USA and Melbourne, Australia will continue to move forward. These work activities are being carried out with the utmost concern for the wellbeing of employees while taking all necessary steps to minimize health risks.
All other work continues remotely
For the protection of our employees and the broader community, Invetech has instituted work from home protocols for all other employees globally where possible. While utilizing digital communication to work cross-site is part of our normal business operations, we have upgraded our infrastructure and are modifying our workflows to enable our teams and staff to work with minimal disruption remotely while applying social distancing rules.
Our Coronavirus initiatives summary
We have proactively prepared for the impacts of COVID-19 to ensure our clients continue to receive resources to support their critical work. We are committed to helping their businesses weather the current health crisis and minimizing any operational impact.
Steps we have taken include:
- Business continuity/resilience and remote workforce support. We have validated our ability to work from home and ability to operate remotely. This includes outfitting staff with appropriate equipment, VPN and remote meeting licenses, and high-speed internet bandwidth.
- Virtual collaboration. We are hosting virtual meetings both internally and with external teams at customers, suppliers, and so forth.
- Robust IT support. Our IT department continuously monitors remote work for quick issue resolution of our IT infrastructure as needed. As well, we’ve fortified our remote access technology to ensure the highest standards of data protection and network monitoring, as is our ongoing commitment.
- Client confidentiality guidelines. We continue maintaining the highest levels of client and project confidentiality and are ensuring our employees are in compliance with all data security and client confidentiality protocols.
- Onsite critical work guidelines. For critical project work onsite, we have minimized the number of people onsite, including no longer allowing outside visitors, spaced out work areas so that we continue to comply with social distancing rules, augmented existing cleaning protocols to include additional cleaning of production workstations, personal work areas, and common areas, and taken other steps to protect our staff.
We remain 100% focused on supporting our clients and stakeholders during these unprecedented times. We also remain committed to limiting the spread of the virus and hope that the situation improves soon.
Let’s stay connected
If you have any questions about our plans or status with respect to COVID-19, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us via email email@example.com, or call us at +1 858 768 3232.